Sunday, October 7, 2007

Ambiguity

Well I've been having issues with this thing... for sure it reflects ambiguity in the sense that I don't know in what sense are they stating this i.e. in a legal sense or just or as in a morale sense....

I think that the part of "in accordance to managerial policy.... i think that is already implicitly stated.... I dont know if I am making sense....

It helps to focus on the main goal which is to be clear, concise and specific......lets see:

Our policy states, that employees are rewarded accordingly to their time and effort for the benefit of the company.

When the employees take the extra time and effort for the benefit of the company, they are rewarded accordingly. (sent as final answer).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I edited this post for Prisci from an email she sent me.